[PW] Democrat quotes

Ana Kurland anakurland at boisestate.edu
Thu Nov 1 11:27:26 PDT 2018

Don Lemon may not know the meaning of 'stop demonizing.'

“So,” he said, “we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest
terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the
right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel
ban on them. There is no ban — you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is
no white-guy ban. So what do we do about that?”

Ana Kurland
Library Assistant-Reserves
Albertsons Library
Boise State University
Phone: (208) 426-1204
Email: anakurland at boisestate.edu
Location: 1865 W Cesar Chavez Ln., Boise, ID 83725-1030
Web: library.boisestate.edu