[PW] Appeal for a Particular Type of Quote

Meredith Dixon dixonm at pobox.com
Wed Oct 31 13:17:29 PDT 2018

I'm sure I'll be able to come up with more tomorrow, when I'll have
more time to devote to the question, but here's a fairly newsworthy
one from today's news:

Swisher asked Clinton a question regarding a quip that was previously
made by Holder, but mistook him for the junior senator from New
Jersey: "What do you think of Corey Booker ... what do you think about
him saying 'Kick them in the shins,' essentially?"

"Well, that was Eric Holder," Clinton said. "Yeah, I know they all look alike."
<https://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-cory-booker-eric-holder-look-alike-joke-2018-10>