[PW] Appeal for a Particular Type of Quote

S M Colowick colowick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 07:46:09 PDT 2018

Here are a couple of statements that were pretty widely ridiculed or deplored:

"All that red in the middle, where Trump won, what the map doesn't
show you is that I won the places that represent two-thirds of
America's gross domestic product. So I won the places that are
optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving-forward, and his whole campaign,
'Make America Great Again,' was looking backwards." - Hillary Clinton

“This is about the closest I’ll probably have in my life to an ‘I am
Spartacus’ moment.” - Cory Booker