[PW] Article(s) about a Leo Katz portrait

Sue Watkins genealogy2018 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 12:48:19 PDT 2018

This information and a clip of the entire page was sent off list.
I believe I have located her, under the name of her husband. Mrs Oliver Carter Macy. Articles in a few newspapers of 1923 contains a photo of her portrait. I have attached the best copy.
The attached page I sent was from: The Palm Beach Post West Palm Beach Florida 09 Dec 1923 Sunday Page 25