[PW] ? Kavanagh-Related Quotations (Quotation Query #801)

Meredith Dixon dixonm at pobox.com
Wed Oct 10 04:34:57 PDT 2018

And since T.F. Mills brought up that Mississippi rally, here's the
other side's perspective on that same speech:

It’s just as important that Trump do this [apologize to Kavanaugh] as
it was important when Trump, at a rally, explained to the American
people what the American media had not told them, when he recited the
essence of her testimony. When the Drive-Bys said that he was mocking
Dr. Blasey Ford, he wasn’t mocking. He was simply informing the
American people what the media was holding from them: She couldn’t
tell anybody where it happened! She couldn’t tell them when it
happened; she wasn’t sure where the house was. She didn’t know how she
got home and she didn’t know who took her, and she didn’t know what
she said after the event, that the only thing she remembered is that
she had one beer--that the four people she said were there in the
house all denied it. The press had told nobody that. The American
people that only consume what we call mainstream media had no idea of
all of these holes in her testimony until Donald Trump told everybody
at his rally, and he was doing the same thing with the same principle
in this apology last night at the White House.

<https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/09/kavanaugh-swearing-in-ceremony-demonstrated-donald-trumps-irreplaceable-value/>

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm at pobox.com>