[PW] ""Definition of an Actor," by Irwin (or Irvin) S. Cobb

susankamm at att.net susankamm at att.net
Thu Oct 4 22:36:27 PDT 2018

Irvin S. Cobb's (note spelling) papers are held at the University of
Kentucky.  Here's a link to their special collections department:
http://libraries.uky.edu/SC.  Maybe someone there can help.

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!"
- Vin Scully
Email:  susankamm [at] att [dot] net