[PW] ""Definition of an Actor," by Irwin (or Irvin) S. Cobb

Document Delivery DocDelivery at iona.edu
Thu Oct 4 12:03:42 PDT 2018

Could you help me find something I've never been able to track down? Ronald Reagan regularly quoted a poem, "Definition of an Actor," by Irwin (or Irvin) S. Cobb. It's not a big thing but if you can find this poem, that'd be great. Thanks!

Edward Helmrich
Interlibrary Loan Office
Ryan Library
Iona College VXI