[PW] ? Kavanagh-Related Quotations (Quotation Query #801)

Document Delivery DocDelivery at iona.edu
Wed Oct 3 05:57:27 PDT 2018

"He spoke so honestly and at length about his beer drinking that he all but popped open a cold one right in front of the committee." Guest on the Hugh Hewitt show, yesterday, 10/2/2018

"She remembered nothing of the incident except that Brett Kavanaugh did it. " Ed Helmrich

Edward Helmrich
Interlibrary Loan Office
Ryan Library
Iona College VXI