[PW] Conrad Notebook Request

Charles Early charles.early at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:41:28 PDT 2018

I've come across the modern "Up-River Book," but Conrad did produce two
separate collections of notes--"The Congo Diary" and "Up-River Book"--while
he was in the Belgian Congo in 1890.  They are reprinted in Heart of
darkness : with The Congo diary and Up-river book /Joseph Conrad ; edited
by Zdzislaw Najder (Hesperus Press, London:  2002), but Lynn is looking for
facsimiles of the original.

Charles Early