[PW] Conrad Notebook Request

Charles Early charles.early at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:05:14 PDT 2018

My stepdaughter Lynn is in a graduate class at the U. of New Mexico on
Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness.  For this class she is trying to find a
facsimile image of the first page of Conrad's "Up-River Book," his log of
the trip up the Congo River that inspired the book.  She thinks she came
across it on the internet, but we haven't been able to find it again.  The
book has been reprinted with Heart of Darkness and The Congo Diary in two
books edited by Zdzislaw Najder, but apparently they don't have the
graphics.  Can anybody help?  Thank you very much.

Charles Early