[PW] ?Margaret Miles

Beales, Donna L beales at rowan.edu
Tue Sep 18 14:12:49 PDT 2018

My first post (haven't been around since Stumpers-l!) and my two cents.

This author may have insight on Margaret Mills.  https://www.jkathleencheney2.com/2016/11/25/how-not-to-talk-to-a-writer-10/

She comments that the publisher dropped the author but cites no sources for her comment.

However, perhaps something like Publishers Weekly may have some "dirt" on the situation.  Often (as I recall, but been awhile since I've looked at it) PW discussed financial drivers behind series cancellations. There are undoubtedly other insider pubs on the publishing industry which might shed light.

Best,

Donna Beales, MLIS
Campbell Library Reference
Rowan University