[PW] Pierre Charles Villeneuve bio

Michael Strahan mstrahan at nmu.edu
Mon Sep 17 20:40:48 PDT 2018

Hello,

I have an English grad student beginning to research her thesis about Vice
Admiral Pierre Charles Villeneuve.

Specifically, she is seeking biographical information.

She has seen quite a lot about his battles against Admiral Nelson, and is
currently reviewing letters written by Nelson to Villeneuve.

I have helped her locate the entries specified in WorldCat and in the BGMI,
and used our discovery tools & databases.

However, she is still challenged in finding more-detailed biographical
information.

Another challenge is she cannot read French, but if relevant material was
found, she can find someone from our Languages dept. who will translate.

Any assistance is gratefully appreciated.

thank you,

Mike

Have a question? Click here to Chat live w/Professor Strahan
<https://library.nmu.edu/guides/embedded/contact_mikestrahan.htm>
Michael F. Strahan
Professor
Lydia M. Olson Library
Northern Michigan University
Library Liaison to School of Clinical Sciences; School of Education,
Leadership, & Public Service; & School of Nursing
mstrahan at nmu.edu  phone: 906-227-2463  FAX: 906-227-1333