[PW] ?Margaret Miles

Barbara Schmidt schmidtbrb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:16:43 PDT 2018

John,

I might suggest contacting the publisher — Penguin Random House — and
asking them if they would arrange an interview with the author.  They might
provide some leads.  The books are still listed on the publisher’s website.

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/authors/20597/margaret-miles

Publicity agents can be very helpful.

Barb