[PW] Searching for Author of Forensic Psychology Books

Tim Chatlos tchatlos at bcpl.org
Mon Sep 17 17:07:55 PDT 2018

Hello,

A patron at our library is looking for books about forensic psychology by a
specific author. He thinks the author's name includes either Lykke or Lyke,
although he isn't entirely sure of that. He said this author has written
just two books but he could not recall the titles.

Any ideas? We haven't been able to find anyone that meets the description.
Thank you in advance for anything you can turn up.

*Tim Chatlos*
Reference Librarian
Boone County Public Library
Main Library
1786 Burlington Pike
Burlington, KY  41005
859-342-2665 (Phone)
859-689-0435 (Fax)
tchatlos at bcpl.org

Discover, Explore, Experience a lifetime of learning at Boone County Public
Library.