[PW] Stumpers history

susankamm at att.net susankamm at att.net
Thu Sep 6 16:43:17 PDT 2018

I have saved a copy of Lois Fundis's carefully-researched essay on the
history of the Obscure Marsupial becoming a list icon (and in-joke).

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!"
- Vin Scully
Email:  susankamm [at] att [dot] net