[PW] Holiday magazine articles written by Han Suyin

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Wed Sep 5 09:34:51 PDT 2018

Timothy --

Online search of subscription database READER'S GUIDE RETROSPECTIVE
shows only those four 1950s articles in HOLIDAY (plus one from 1961)
by Suyin as author.

Han, S. New world of Asia: Singapore. Holiday. 16, 46, Sept. 1954.

SUYIN, H. Hong Kong. Holiday. 17, 106, May 1955.

SUYIN, H. Land of the gods. Holiday. 21, 68, May 1957.

SUYIN, H. Peking today. Holiday. 21, 74, June 1957.

SUYIN, H. Shanghai. Holiday. 30, 58, Aug. 1961.

plus this one by another hand in which he is listed as a subject of the article:

Conscience for Asia.
By: Angell, R..
Holiday., December 1954, Vol. 16, p106-109, 4p
Subjects: COMBER, Elizabeth; Han, Suyin

Dennis Lien // (retired from)) U of Minnesota Libraries // d-lien at umn.edu