[PW] Holiday magazine articles written by Han Suyin

Dana Dalrymple ddalrymple at spokanelibrary.org
Wed Sep 5 09:19:24 PDT 2018

We're supposed to have paper copies of those years in our Compact Storage. I'll check this afternoon when I'm at our downtown location and will send you some copies if you don't get it before then. It will be after 4 pm Pacific Time. I'd need more time to check Reader's Guide to see if that magazine is indexed if you think there are other articles.

Dana Dalrymple
Managing Librarian |
Spokane Public Library