[PW] Info re Major Arthur Glyn Leonard

Karen Lofstrom klofstrom at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 20:55:33 PDT 2018

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 5:10 PM PaulMulle <paul.mulle at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I note your remarks about the possibility of the above, who was my great
uncle, and who I remember, being the brother of William Albert Patrick Glyn
Leonard. I have information on him which I am happy to share, but wondered
whether you have managed to confirm the brother angle?

I have saved the info and done nothing to transfer it to Wikipedia. I've
stopped editing there; I grew tired of misogyny and hostility. Also, I fear
that it would not be allowed, as original research.

Thoudh I have snuck some original research into the wiki :) I wrote the
article on Tonga based on my dissertation research and no one has noticed
or complained :) Perhaps that would be the case here.

--
Karen Lofstrom