[PW] need a favor from someone with the Chicago Defender database

Virginia Brown aeaeiat86 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:52:56 PDT 2018

Donna - the Chicago Public Library’s Proquest database has archival Chicago Defender issues for the time frame you need.
I’ve done some preliminary searching, but the number of hits is too large (almost 800 altogether, 190 in the years 1927-29) for me to be able to wade my way through (I’m at work) - so sorry.
Call the reference desk at the main CPL library (Harold Washington Library, 312-747-4300)- perhaps they can help. . .
Virginia

Sent from my iPad