[PW] Historical international stats back to early 20th century

susankamm at att.net susankamm at att.net
Fri Aug 3 13:36:03 PDT 2018

The International Olympic Committee in Lausanne, Switzerland, has a library:
https://library.olympic.org/Default/accueil.aspx.  Although they may not
collect the data your student is seeking, they might be able to help.

The League of Nations, although not formed until 1920, may also be a source.
A Google search provides this link to the British Library:
http://www.bl.uk/reshelp/findhelpregion/internat/theleagueofnations/leagueof
nations.html.  Again, their staff may be able to help.

Finally, and closer to home, the Library of Congress catalog provides links
to several statistical sources the League published beginning in the 1920s:
https://tinyurl.com/y8g2ccj6.

Hope this helps!

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!"
- Vin Scully
Email:  susankamm [at] att [dot] net