[PW] Request profile article about Madonna in Vanity Fair 1991

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 11:14:14 PDT 2018

I've been asked to trace a quotation about ambition driven by the fear
of being mediocre. This notion has been uttered by multiple
celebrities and non-celebrities. A biography of Madonna indicates that
she employed an instance in 1991. Perhaps a list member can help me to
verify this citation data and text.