[PW] Online Lexicon of Latin legal terms from the16th century?

Elizabeth Barksdale ebarksdale at udallas.edu
Thu Jun 21 09:41:18 PDT 2018

Hello,

If anyone has the time and inclination to take a look at this one, I'd
appreciate it. I've looked for awhile and the patron's said it's not this
site: http://capricorn.bc.edu/siepm/toolbox.html#diclat. Her question and
what she remembers about this resource are below--  thanks!

Liz

---

I am working on translating some records from the House of Lords from 1534.
It would be immensely helpful if I had a Latin dictionary of legal terms
from the 16th century. I know I ran across something like this in the past
year online, but I can’t for the life of me remember what I was doing to
find it. Do you think you could track something down for me?

The resource I’m thinking of was a whole collection of esoteric lexicons
that someone had compiled on a badly formatted website. It was cumbersome,
but searchable. I don’t know if it would have the specific one I need, but
it had similar ones from what I remember anyway. It’s ok if you can’t
conjure the one I have in my head, if you can only find something like a
16th century legal lexicon (which will naturally be in latin, as was the
custom).

--
Liz Barksdale
Head Reference Librarian