[PW] Acknowledgments for Yale Book of Quotations

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Sun Jun 17 06:49:39 PDT 2018

I don't recall that I've contributed anything (may have or may not
have, just don't recall) this go-around, but your message does remind
me that I've meant to suggest that the "Charles Fort" selection be
beefed up.  I'll try to get around to a few suggestions in that
direction this week.

Dennis Lien