[PW] Memories - a recollection of the 24th (Tank Corps) Officer Cadet Battalion

Bill Davis wmadavis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 02:12:45 PDT 2018

This is how it is listed in a bibliography of Regimental Histories:

Memories. Hazeley Down Camp, Winchester. Jan. 1918-May 1919 [A Brief
History of No. 24 (Tank Corps) Officer Cadet Battalion]. [Winchester:
printed by Warren & Son., Ltd., 67 pp   8 1/4"

Here's the cite at Google Books:

https://books.google.com/books/about/Memories_Hazeley_Down_Camp_Winchester_Ja.html?id=Qr4EHAAACAAJ

And one for sale for $158 at ABEBOOKS:

https://www.abebooks.com/first-edition/24th-Tank-Corps-Cadet-Battalion-Memories/17609242908/bd

And WORLDCAT, which says that the New York Public Library has a copy:

http://www.worldcat.org/title/memories-hazeley-down-camp-winchester-jan-1918-may-1919/oclc/36541447&referer=brief_results

Bill Davis

At 03:47 AM 6/6/2018, you wrote:
>I am trying to locate a copy of the book mentioned in the subject
>line. This was printed by Warren and Sons, 85 High Street,
>Winchester presumably around 1919 but possibly slightly later. It
>deals with the battalion during its time at Hazeley Down Camp
>between January 1918 and May 1919.
>
>Any help appreciated.
>
>Michael
>Project Wombat - Project-wombat