[PW] help with eternal now quote

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:40:55 PDT 2018

This is a follow-up to a reply message I sent May 17, 2018. I have now
accessed scans from the 1977 book "The Essence of Alan Watts" and
checked that the excerpts I gave in the May 17th message were
accurate.

Alan Watts died in 1973; hence the book was published posthumously.
Yet, the beginning of the book presents a helpful note about the
provenance of the text:

[Begin excerpt]
This book is based on the spoken work of the late Alan Watts. It is
produced from a series of programs entitled "The Essential Alan
Watts." These talks are available on audiocassettes from Electronic
University, a nonprofit educational corporation. Electronic University
also has audiocassette series of Alan Watts on the Philosophy of
Religion, Psychology, Eastern Philosophy, Buddhism, and Taoism. To
obtain a complete Electronic University catalog, please send a
self-addressed stamped envelope to:
The Electronic University
Box 361
Mill Valley, CA 94941
[End excerpt]

Please note that the address above is from several decades ago and may
be inactive.

Garson