[PW] Searching for an Italian word, probably dialect

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Sun May 27 15:59:33 PDT 2018

I am very grateful for this, Daphne! I posted it to my maternal family's
private group on Facebook.
Here's your link unbroken:

https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/tata-dad-daddy-in-italian-dialects.1805717/

Thanks once again.
GraceAnne

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido in New York City
ladyhawk at well.com graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com https://girasoleazzurra.com/

"*The broken world waits in darkness for the light that is you*." -L.R.
Knost