[PW] Searching for an Italian word, probably dialect

Jane Steinberg dyedivajane at gmail.com
Sat May 26 17:00:04 PDT 2018

Yikes! You live in a town where you can find ANYthing if you look hard
enough. When I lived down on Mulberry St. between Spring and Prince in my
wonderful 5th floor cold-water walk-up I could have found your answer
within 15 steps out my front door. Then Louise Nevillson bought the
building on the next corner and started the artsy trend that ultimately
ruined that area. Ask the Italian Cultural Attache to help you find your
answer, maybe? Good luck!