[PW] Poem Search

Heather MacQuesten hmacquesten at gmail.com
Thu May 24 18:17:45 PDT 2018

Hello!

I was hoping someone could help me. I know the first stanza of a poem, but
I don't know the author. I was hoping you could help me track it down. I
believe it is called "The Fib," but I might be wrong. It goes, "i told a
fib. A little one. An eeny weeny teeny one. I planted it in someone's mind.
I watered it and then with time that fib grew like a big oak tree. My gosh!
Did that fib come from me?"

Can you help me find this poem and what book it was published it, please? I
believe it was a compilation book of poems for kids.

Thank you so much for your help!

Heather MacQuesten