[PW] ?PART 2: Ancient Jewish Writings: Seeking English Full Text Translations of Several References?

susankamm at att.net susankamm at att.net
Tue May 22 08:46:46 PDT 2018

I think "Babli" may refer to the Babylonian Talmud.

If there's a synagogue in your city, perhaps the rabbi could help.

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!"
- Vin Scully
Email:  susankamm [at] att [dot] net