[PW] help a patron find a children's book

Woodward, Judith Judith.Woodward at CO.RAMSEY.MN.US
Mon May 21 20:50:54 PDT 2018

Could it be James Stevenson's Could Be Worse?

I remember reading that to my kids in the '90s.  They loved Grandpa's oft-repeated response to every predicament.  "Could be worse!"

https://www.amazon.com/Could-Worse-Reading-Rainbow-Books/dp/0688070353

Could Be Worse! (Reading Rainbow Books ... - amazon.com<https://www.amazon.com/Could-Worse-Reading-Rainbow-Books/dp/0688070353>
www.amazon.com
Could Be Worse! (Reading Rainbow Books) [James Stevenson] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Unexcitable Gramps surprises everyone with a whopping tale of derring-do that proves there's life in the old boy yet.

Judy Woodward | History Coordinator
Ramsey County Library

2180 Hamline Ave. N.
Roseville, MN 55113
Tel: (651) 724-6022

Please note my email address has changed to
judith.woodward at co.ramsey.mn.us