[PW] help a patron find a children's book

Barbara Begin Campbell barbcamp at gmail.com
Mon May 21 08:32:24 PDT 2018

Does anyone have any ideas about this children's book?

"I have been trying to remember the title of a picture book about an
elderly grandfather speaking with his grandson about how aging and growing
up are a lot alike. I remember reading it a long time ago, and I believe a
repeated line in the book is "That happens to me, too." I thought Eve
Bunting wrote it, but I have searched and searched and cannot find the
book. It  is not DePaola's, *First One Foot, Now the Othe*r"