[PW] help with eternal now quote

Mindful inforadical at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:24:12 PDT 2018

 Hi all,

“You will simply become completely absorbed in sound, and therefore you
will find yourself living in an eternal now, in which there is no past, and
there is no future, it all becomes one, doing one happening.

When we make music, we do it to improve your mind, to improve your character
and brings us into a state of peace where we can understand that the point
of life is simply here and now. The journey itself is the point, the playing
itself is the point.”

It's attributed to Alan Watts but there's no source to confirm. Can anyone
help?

-R