[PW] Rossini Quotation (Quotation Query #798)

Suzanne Watkins gilgunn2003 at ymail.com
Sat May 12 09:18:40 PDT 2018

Sorry, sent that last email too rapidly and forgot to note that it had a bit of a different wording and may help find earlier references, as this was from 1972. The reference may also give a clue to the source, but I do not have either the publication, nor do I speak the language.
Sue W
"Man will destroy the world because he does not obey the laws of nature and pretends to know the laws of God" -S. Sullivan (1966)