[PW] Rossini Quotation (Quotation Query #798)

Suzanne Watkins gilgunn2003 at ymail.com
Sat May 12 09:14:22 PDT 2018

Datemi il conto della lavandaia e vi metterò in musica anche quelloGive me the laundress' bill and I will set to music even that.
Indro Montanelli, L'Italia giacobina e carbonara, Rizzoli, Milano 1972, p. 612

Sue W
"Man will destroy the world because he does not obey the laws of nature and pretends to know the laws of God" -S. Sullivan (1966)