[PW] Research communities among cultural heritage practioners

Vicky Garnett garnetv at tcd.ie
Wed May 9 06:12:16 PDT 2018

****apologies for cross-posting***Colleagues,We, the DARIAH Community
Engagement Working Group <https://dariahre.hypotheses.org/>, are interested
in investigating the scholarly practices of different research communities
within the Arts and Humanities, and those that might use humanities-based
resources, methods or tools. This, of course, includes cultural heritage
research.As part of this investigative research, we are keen to reach out
to as many researchers as possible in the Arts and Humanities, particularly
to those who might not have previously engaged with the DARIAH research
infrastructure.  We would therefore be very grateful if you could fill out
our short survey to give us an insight into your research practices,
particularly in relation to (digital) resources, tools, and research
infrastructures. The survey should take no more than 10 mins to
complete.Any personal information we collect on this survey will be held
securely, and will not be disclosed to any third parties.  The information
you provide in this survey will inform our ongoing work. At the end of the
survey, you will have the option to be included on a mailing list to find
out more about the DARIAH community and how it could help you in your
research.You can access the survey
here:https://goo.gl/forms/b0JD249STqP0zVfJ3
<https://goo.gl/forms/b0JD249STqP0zVfJ3> Many thanks in advance for your
participation!Eliza, Vicky and XanderCommunity Engagement Working
Group at CE_DARIAH*

--
*Vicky Garnett*
PARTHENOS Project Researcher