[PW] in search of a book

Zary Redqueen redqueenzary at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 01:03:31 PDT 2018

I've been recently searching for a book  in romance-fiction genre that i had read this book's synopsis at amazon some time ago and can't remember the author or the books name. I'd be really happy if anyone could help. It was a book about man living out in the western america who was paralyzed and used a wheelchair. The brother or the friend arranges a mail ordered bride for him without his knowledge and he believes no one would love a crippled man. I remember the other guy taking care of the man, and the heroine having a hand amputated but i don't remember how.