[PW] Headless Horseman play

Suzanne Watkins gilgunn2003 at ymail.com
Wed May 2 13:17:51 PDT 2018

This may help:
Catalog of Copyright Entries
Third SeriesVolume 15, Parts 3-4, Number 1Dramas and Works Prepared
for Oral DeliveryJANUARY-JUNE 1961Copyright Office The Library of CongressWashington, 1961
MR. CRANE OF SLEEPY HOLLOW, a musical
comedy in two acts. Book by Al Simmons;lyrics by Elsie Simmons; music by Larry Wagner. © Lancer Productions;l3Sep6l; DP4602.
 The plot is about a man named Ike Crane who came to Sleepy Hollow, an all girls' school to teach dancing. He falls for the Music teacher, Kathy Van Tassel. The gym teacher is also gone over Kathy. His name is Tom Bones. Thus the plot develops as a talie-off of Washington Irving's "Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
Also, sometimes high school theater/music teachers keep an archive of previous pieces preformed,

Sue W
"Man will destroy the world because he does not obey the laws of nature and pretends to know the laws of God" -S. Sullivan (1965)