[PW] Fw: Re: is this a scam, or what?

Suzanne Watkins gilgunn2003 at ymail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:49:37 PDT 2018

 From: Suzanne Watkins <gilgunn2003 at ymail.com>
Emails like those are very common. They usually use the email address of someone you know and contain mostly a long link that should never be opened because it usually leads to malware/virus infecting computers that are not protected. The hacker sends out these emails to the hacked person's contact list.

I have seen and received these for years and always notify the person who's email has been hijacked so they can warn folks on their contact list.
Just make sure you do not open the link, but if you do, scan your computer for viruses and/or malware, just in case. It is also wise to change passwords at this time.
Sue W
"Man will destroy the world because he does not obey the laws of nature and pretends to know the laws of God" -S. Sullivan (1966)