[PW] is this a scam, or what?

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Tue Apr 17 10:27:22 PDT 2018

I got it as well, but did not open it.  It purports to be from brian
whatcott, who is or was a list member, but I suspect his identity has
been spoofed by some sort of spammer or malware pusher.  Googling
shows several reports from people claiming to be getting significant
amounts of spam from sbcglobal accounts.

Dennis Lien / d-lien at umn.edu