[PW] Friday's "Forgotten" Books: the links to the reviews and more: Friday the 13th edition/13 April 2018

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 13 18:29:04 PDT 2018

On 4/13/2018 7:50 PM, Todd Mason quoth:

> Paul Fraser: New Writings in SF 1, edited by John Carnel

I tried to post a reply to Paul, but his gadget won't budge until I
enter my website url. Since I don't have a website, I'll send it here,
what the hell:

Thanks for the comments on "The Sea's Furthest End," Paul. It wasn't my
first published story, but pretty close. It was published when I was 20,
so I don't feel too embarrassed. :)

I was irritated, admittedly, when the first Corgi pb appeared a year
later with my name shown on the cover as "Broserick." Decades later, the
US govt printed a nice plastic Permanent Resident card for me giving my
name as "Brodrerick." Clearly a Force Greater Than Ourselves is muddying
the waters...

Damien