[PW] Reading recommendations for a 19yr old

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 07:40:32 PDT 2018

Hamilton by Ron Chernow is also a terrific read, as compelling as any great
fiction.
GraceAnne, retired.

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido in New York City
ladyhawk at well.com graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com https://girasoleazzurra.com/

"*The broken world waits in darkness for the light that is you*." -L.R.
Knost