[PW] Need obit for actor Sean Barry-Weske, California 2005

susankamm at att.net susankamm at att.net
Mon Feb 5 11:07:14 PST 2018

I searched the LA Times and their paid obit index.  They show a link to an
entry ay Ancestry.com, but I don't have an account.

You might try the Hollywood Reporter or Daily Variety.

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!"
- Vin Scully
Email:  susankamm [at] att [dot] net