[PW] Need obit for actor Sean Barry-Weske, California 2005

Bill Davis wmadavis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 10:43:49 PST 2018

Sean Barry-Weske (Sean B. Weske) was a minor actor who is probably
better remembered as having taken the last photograph of Sharon Tate
before her tragic murder.   He died on December 26, 2004, but his
obituary did not appear until January 19th, 2005.  I've found
citations (without page numbers) for that date for all of these
California newspapers:

Los Angeles Daily News
Long Beach Press
Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
Redlands Daily Facts
San Gabriel Valley Daily Tribune
Daily News [Woodland Hills]

But I have been unable to access the text of the death notice or
obituary.  Could someone help me out?

Bill Davis

---