[PW] The Scott, Foresman Invitation to Reading Program edited by Helen Robinson, et al.

Todd Mason foxbrick at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 04:12:53 PST 2017

What kinds or sets of books did your elementary school classrooms have on shelves in the rooms themselves, if any, supplementing the school libraries, if any?

Todd MasonFFB: The Scott, Foresman Invitation to Reading Program edited by Helen Robinson, et al.

|  |  |

|  |
FFB: The Scott, Foresman Invitation to Reading Program edited by Helen R...

I've written before about the Scott, Foresman reading/literature textbooks that my various schools, public and ...