[PW] Taking the fire story

Satya Keyes satya at maui.net
Sat Dec 23 08:54:08 PST 2017

I need to know the source of, as well as the accurate telling of, the story that is answered “ I’ll take the fire.”

The set up of the story includes an interviewer asking 3(?) people something like:
Your house is on fire. You have 10(?) seconds to get out with your life...and you can take only one thing with you. What do you take?

I need to know where to find this is originally quoted or written about (citations), who are the names of the people involved, and the exact wording of the story.

Thanx and appreciation to all