[PW] Joan of Arc Quote (Quotation Query #791)

Perisho, Steve sperisho at spu.edu
Sat Dec 23 07:15:35 PST 2017

Just seeing this.  It looks like Kevin, Daphne, and T. F. have already nailed it, but if you want to see this in the major critical editions in print rather than in a transcription of them online, see the final paragraph of my post on a different Joan of Arc quotation here, where I link to the critical edition of the 19th century (available onlilne via the Hathi Trust), and give the editors of the one of 1952-1961, citing that marvelous key to primary sources, the 3rd rev.2005 edition of the Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church:

https://liberlocorumcommunium.blogspot.com/2017/01/about-jesus-christ-and-church-i-simply.html

Steve Perisho
Theology and Philosophy Librarian
Seattle Pacific University