[PW] ? Joan of Arc Quote (Quotation Query #791)

Daphne Drewello drewello at daktel.com
Fri Dec 22 20:42:39 PST 2017

Maybe this will help.  It gives the quotation in the Latin of the trial and
the translation into French.  (Last sentence in X and Super X)

http://www.stejeannedarc.net/rehabilitation/dep_henri_royer.php

Needless to say, I could never have found this without Kevin's post.  C'est
un miracle de Noel.

Daphne Drewello
Jamestown, ND