[PW] ? Joan of Arc Quote (Quotation Query #791)

Kevin O'Kelly rkokelly at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 20:09:42 PST 2017

Fred that is a really interesting question. I am no expert on medieval French history (or any other kind of history, for that matter) but I imagine the earliest possible source for that would be The Trial of Rehabilitation. I am traveling until Dec. 26 and don't like reading long documents on an iPad, but if no one beats me to it I will see what I can do Dec 27.

Best,

Kevin

Sent from my iPad