[PW] Indexing for Village Voice, early 1960s

Katherine Harper kharper4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 08:01:21 PST 2017

Do you have the article's title and/or author, Bradley? It's usually fairly
easy to find this information with a browser search, at least if it's a
resource someone else may have cited in a bibliography.

Kathy

Katherine Harper, Ph.D.
Provider of customized editing, writing, indexing, and research services
<http://www.kharpereditor.com>​

* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kharper4>*