[PW] Indexing for Village Voice, early 1960s

Bradley Scott bradley.a.scott at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 07:51:48 PST 2017

On another listserv I subscribe to, someone is trying to find citation
information for an article he believes was published in the Village Voice
in the early 1960s.  He has access to the pages of the publication itself,
but wants to find the citation rather than flipping through every page.

I have access to indexing/abstracts through Proquest Research Library back
to 1988, but nothing earlier. The Reader's Guide to Periodical Literature
doesn't seem to cover it either.  Does anyone know of another source for
locating Village Voice articles from this time period?

Bradley A. Scott
Vincennes University